Thursday, March 20, 2008

about..

I've been sitting in front of my laptop for the last 2 and a half hours, letting the time pass, over my head, over my shoulder, and under the chair too perhaps. Since this is my first post in this lovely but still undecorated blog page, i think it should have the privilege to be introduced.
The reason of me blogging again is that i now feel the real need to reconnect with my friends out there, and also to share with others my story, my thoughts and my philosophies.
The fact that i'm a quater of the globe away from my family and most of buddies, i do not have the privilege of sharing, all the time, my happiness or sadness with those that understood and still understand me.
Some would ask how the name of the blog came about. As i was thinking what name to give this blog (just like a father quenching his brain juice to think of a good name for his would-be born baby), i thought about my life, especially for the last 3 years. I felt that, being away from home, i've learnt so much.. just about anything, yet, not quite enough. I had made so many mistakes, yet, not quite enough to make sure that i don't screw up the next time. I tried so hard, yet, not quite enough to tell myself that i did my best.
I've learnt.. i've learnt that life is just a non-stop quest of finding your true self, your true identity, and also a non-stop quest of learning all the lessons of life, until the day you stop breathing...

signing off, tired after a whole afternoon of football.

No comments: