Saturday, April 26, 2008

~Barcelona in love~

Two weeks of spring break is finally nearing an end. I would pretty much say I spent one of my best holidays this time around. Why? because I enjoyed it… duh… OK I traveled to Barcelona and to my utter surprise; I totally fell in love… unfortunately not with a girl, but with the city itself. Sigh, so disappointed…

Anyway, I have no intention to go list my whole journey in detail, so here goes some interesting and unforgettable stuff during my trip:

-La Rambla, the most happening street in Barcelona, there’s just so many entertainers along the stretch of the street.
-Best food? Paella, Tapas, Seafood
-Sagrada Familia is the most amazing piece of art in the city of Barcelona.
-Gaudi is one of the most creative architects, notably with Sagrada Familia, Park Guell, Casa Batllo and La Pedreda under his name.
-It was a Champion’s League semi-finals week, between Liverpool-Chelsea, and Barca-ManU.
-Crossing path with Barca FC players (Henry, Thuram, Abidal, Marquez, Gudjohnsen) was a real luck.
-It’s a city where you find everything: beach, mountains, parks, cool architectures, interesting night life, good food, hot chicks, etc, etc.

Thanks to my travel-mates, CK and Siva for making this trip so enjoyable.

Till then, signing off, still loving my holiday trip.


3 comments:

chin tee said...

wow, you blog again! and your ambiguous pose in the photo is a surprise! wahaha! i agree with you, barcelona really rocks!!

Kevin said...

Woah, everyone goes to Barcelone d, next time ma no people wana go with me

hui nee said...

u went to barcelone!!!!!??!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!